Choosing an Agent
Partnering with the right agent can determine your entire buying experience. Buying a property can be a complicated undertaking. The purchasing process requires a comprehensive understanding of complex legal issues and lots of paperwork. Your agent will be walking you through the entire process, so it’s important to choose a compatible partner.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Consider a Full-Time Agent: They’re usually more committed to being available and have dedicated their career to the profession.
- Interview a Few Agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested? Have they beenaround the area for at least a few years?
- Agent Availability: Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends if needed?
- Experience and Education: How many years of experience do they hold? Are they continuing to stay current on legal changes? Are they studying market conditions?
- Communication: Do they respond promptly? Are they handling too many clients at once and unable to work with your schedule? Would you trust them to negotiate on your behalf?
Select an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns, has the necessary experience, is familiar with the area, and is dedicated to finding you the right property. Interview a few different agents so you know your options and feel comfortable with your decision.
When you are ready to get started, call us at 817.921.3545 or complete this short form and one of our agents will be in touch.